Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Overload

Well, I guess since it's almost Halloween I should go ahead and post some pumpkin patch pics. I LOVE pumpkin patches - I remember being pregnant with Maelie and crying at the thought of getting to take my little on one pumpkin patch fun days. That being said, we tend to go a little overboard. The first set are us and the Bankes' annual trip to Hall's Farm, then we went to the famous Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch with Grammy and Aunt Melisa, then we had one at school. We have had lots of fall fun!!






Maelie and Daddy in the cornfield - we take this one every year!









Driving the tractor and loving it!













The fam












Pumpkin faces








We couldn't believe there was a hippo you could ride on - Maelie thought it was the coolest thing ever!









Outside the pumpkin playhouse - yes, that's a pumpkin stem in her hand. It was the only thing she wanted to take home. She's a cheap date!












Wearing the Hippo costume at the pumpkin patch at school. Have you ever thought a hippo could be so cute?









Showing off the pumpkin she chose
















5 comments:

auntkasey said...

I LOVE IT!!! Maelie you are the cutest hippo in the world! We miss you so much! Have a fun Halloween tomorrow!

Jennifer said...

A) That picture of your family is PRECIOUS!!

B) LOVE the hippo costume (I missed it today at school)

Hope we see you guys tomorrow night!

mindy said...

LOVE all of your fun pumpkin patch pics and YAY!!! for another sweet baby girl!

Gigi and Peeps said...

What a cutie patootie hippo. I never knew hippos could be so cute. Have a great trick or treat.

auntkasey said...

I've looked at that adorable hippo like 100 times. I'm trying to think of ways to sneak her back to Maryland without you noticing! We miss her!