Monday, October 20, 2008

Am I Forgetting Something?????

No, I have not forgotten that we're pregnant, Maelie has just been up to so much lately and this time the pregnancy has really raced by - I am in shock that are almost half way to meeting this new little person!!! I have been pretty sick for awhile, but it seems to be easing up a little. I still take medicine everyday, but at least the medicine has stayed down :) for awhile, that was not the case. I am so thankful that I have a sweet, compassionate husband and a VERY helpful mom or poor Maelie would probably be malnourished, dirty, and over-Mickeyed. We are so excited to find out if it is a girl or a boy - just a little over a week and we'll know!! I haven't felt this baby move yet, and with Maelie by this point I was feeling her a LOT each day, so we're ready to see him/her and make sure they're healthy, too. Kyle keeps saying maybe that means this will be a laid back baby - we'll see!
I have even felt good enough that Kyle and I went on a little weekend trip this past weekend. We stayed in a really fun place way out in the country that had an underground swimming pool and a gourmet restraunt on site. It was 20 miles from Fredricksburg, so we ate good, slept good and shopped good this weekend! It was great to get away and just hang out together. It was also good to have a little time to catch my breath and really think about being a mom again and get really excited
about our new little one.












A picture of my sweetie on our little getaway!

















After our great Italian dinner















I wish this picture would have turned out better so you could see how pretty and blue the water is. We had a great swim (well, Kyle swam and I sat with my feet in the water:)
You can see more photos of the place we stayed at troisestate.net - it was a great place to stay!

1 comment:

auntkasey said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go have a fun weekend! You look really good. And Kyle you look very good too. Can't leave Kyle out!
We miss you guys and are so excited to hear what you're growing!
Kiss maelie for us.