Thursday, October 23, 2008

Flutterby

YEA!! Two nights ago I finally felt this little one moving around in there. I love that feeling more than anything. I remember towards the end of Maelie's pregnancy feeling just a little sad that I would never feel her that way again, and am so excited to have 4 more months to feel this little one in my tummy. And, we only have 6 more days before we find out if it's a he kicking me or a she - I can't wait!! It seems like each day I'm SURE that it's one gender, and then within a few days am not so sure. Hopefully, the guessing will be over soon! I will be so excited either way, I'm just ready to know.

P.S. I will be changing the title of this blog eventually, but thought I might wait to see if I could leave the layout pink or not before changing things :)

6 comments:

auntkasey said...

I was certain Val was having a boy and you a girl, but now I can't even speculate! I do kinda hope boy, because I already have a present in mind for him...
I'm so excited to hear what's coming out! We told Henry last night (while looking at his "Who loves Baby" book) 'Maelie loves you. Did you know Maelie is your big cousin? And now you're going to be a big cousin??" I don't think he knew exactly what that means, but I like to think he was excited none the less!

Valerie said...

Oh goodness! I can not wait to find out! You better call me! Maybe we will celebrate it with Chipotle! Just a thought!

Jennifer said...

Yay! So excited that you'll find out soon! And I agree, there's not much cooler about being pregnant than feeling that little one kicking around! :)

RanAshKenCoop said...

I can't wait to hear what you're having! My vote is GIRL - I was right with Val!
And I also remember just loving feeling Kendall move inside me. That is such a special thing and it goes by way too fast! Have fun!

Gigi and Peeps said...

I'm not even speculating, but I do have a few little boy things that I haven't returned yet. Can't wait to hear.

auntkasey said...

YEA TOMORROW!!!! I love you tiny peapod!!!! And I love Maelie!!!! And Henry loves Maelie!!!! There's a lot of love today. I can't believe how fast this has gone by, and am so excited about tomorrow!