Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Maybe it's working...

The other day Elizabeth was over and she got sad about something. It really stressed Maelie out, and she wanted to know all about it. I said "Yes, Elizabeth is sad. What could we do to make her feel better?" Maelie's eyes lit up and she said (direct quote, here!) "I know! We can wead her the Bible!" then she ran and got it and the two of them sat on the couch looking for Lazarus and the Tomb (her favorite). I thought it was the most precious thing Maelie had done to date!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey! I couldn't remember if I told you on Monday - we're going to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound on Friday (with Lori and Summer) if you guys want to come! We're meeting there at 10:00 :)

Jennifer said...

Just kidding - haven't gone yet, so we're set for Wednesday!! I'll put a bug in your ear about it on Monday :)

auntkasey said...

She is the sweetest thing ever!

AND- OH YEAH BABY! WE'RE BACK!!!!