Saturday, April 04, 2009

TWO funnies for the day!

First one - Maelie was talking and singing in the bathtub and I said "What are you doing?" She looked at me and said "Just praising God in the bathtub." I LOVE it and said who told you you could praise God in the bathtub? She said "Oh, Jesus did." and kept singing. I am in love with her!

Second one - on the way home from the big Birthday party at the Zoo I asked her what she thought about her birthday party. She said, "Oh, Mom, it was totally perfeck!"

6 comments:

auntkasey said...

she is the greatest! I love this kid.
Her party was totally perfeck!

Valerie said...

This might be the cutest thing I have ever heard! It has made me smile for two days just thinking about praising God in the bathtub.
Maelie, your zoo party was perfeck, thank you so much for inviting Gracie and Val. We love you!

mindy said...

emily, i just caught up on your blog, and oh my goodness was it fun:) your girls are so sweet and cute, i just LOVE that picture where both girls are in the recliner with you and maelie is smiling so big at you! glad y'all are all feeling better!

Randi Freeby said...

Being a Mom is the hardest job in the world but moments like these remind me of how worth it it is. Thanks for sharing.

Kelli Bankes said...

That is so precious. I just caught up on your blog. I love it!

Gigi and Peeps said...

She and uncle mike say "perfeck" just the same. And I think they both are!