Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Love This Kid!

Okay, this is not on the bloggy to do list, but I had to write it down so I won't forget it. tonight when I got home from Bible study we had the following conversation:

Me: Tomorrow we are going somewhere really fun with someone we really love

Mae: Who?

Me: Guess.

Mae: God.

Me: (loving this kid): Well, He's always with us. Someone else we love is going, too.

Mae: Kasey (yes)

Part II

Me: Now, guess where we're going - it's somewhere really fun.

Mae: Sam's? (the real answer was the zoo, but, hey, who doesn't love Sam's?)

2 comments:

auntkasey said...

I'm always down for a Sam's trip.

Jennifer said...

Okay, I can't BELIEVE we haven't seen each other yet and that our sweet babies haven't met!! Maybe it won't be until I come back to work! Ridiculous. How are you doing? How's it going being back at work? I miss seeing you!