Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Etc.

I still feel like a slacker for the lack of Easter pictures, but all of my favorite ones are on Kasey's camera. Here are a few random ones from the past week or so that I love. On a side note, this has been an eventful week for Ms. Lorelai. She went on her first girls' weekend with the ladies from YCW and had a blast. Who wouldn't love having 7 doting women at their beck and call? I think she spent about 20 minutes not in someone's arms. Over the weekend she started coughing and sneezing up some yuck, so we got to visit our favorite pediatrician Monday who decided it would be best to stick a q-tip on a wire half way to Lorelai's brain to make sure she doesn't have anything serious. Luckily, we really love her :) She was such a good girl. She always is! Even when she's upset she settles down instantly when she gets her bottle, diaper changed, q-tip out of her nose, etc. I may not have anymore out of fear that they will not be nearly as good as her! Just kidding, I thought I shouldn't have any more after Maelie because they could not possibly be as fabulous as she is and here Lorelai is, amazing in her own right!





Gotta love all that pink-ness with sweet sisters
I just fall in more in love with that sweet face everyday!
She is smiling now which makes my day and makes it feel like 5 minutes of goofy baby talk is worth it when she finally grins


She is getting so strong!


How can you not love that face?




2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Sweet girls!!

Randi Freeby said...

I love that you have two girls. Taylor and I have been best friends since she was born. I remember the first time I held her. We still talk almost every day, sometimes many times and day. I am so thankful to God for giving me such a special relationship and I know your girls will have that too.