Friday, April 03, 2009

Too Good to be True?

Seriously, I'm wondering when the other shoe is going to drop - this baby is so good! She eats, she sleeps, she LOVES the car, the only thing she doesn't do perfectly is poop, which she doesn't do enough, but hey, as long as the dr says it's cool, so isn't that a good thing, too? It has been such a great three weeks of loving on my sweet girls. Here's some pics!



She started sleeping in her bassinet two nights ago -
honestly, it's great, but I miss her sweet sleepy sounds right
next to me!


















Her first date - lunch with the Camster!











Her first bath - not sure who was more upset, her or Maelie! Maelie does not like it when she cries.








The three kids on a trip to Target - aren't we brave?!

4 comments:

Randi Freeby said...

So sweet, but I have to admit I am a bit jealous about the good sleeper. J/K-I am so happy that you are doing so well. Hope to see you soon. Can't wait to meet that sweet baby!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Maelie holding the bottle brush looking like she's getting ready to give Lorelai a good scrubbing!!! Is that the pink bassinet I got for Maelie? Wow, that seems like forever ago! I was so happy to see you last week - please take good care - we miss you! Hugs!

Valerie said...

Oh, Lorelai you are too sweet! You should throw a fit that this blog is still called - All About Maelie!
I can not wait to see the pictures of our girls together! I can't believe Kase is making me wait - so she was leaving on a 14 hour trip - big deal!

Gigi and Peeps said...

I agree with Mindy..I was just rolling about the bath picture. Maelie looks like she could give a good scrubbing.