Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Marathon

This Christmas was a whirlwind! Kasey, Rob and Henry moved to town, Baby Cam was born and Mommy got sick on top of the standard 15 Christmas parties, but it was a lot of fun. I think Maelie's favorite part was her Christmas lights. Sweet Uncle Drew and a friend came over one freezing day and strung up some lights around the house and she LOVES them. I can't think about taking them down because I know it will make her so sad. She loves to help Daddy plug them in each night and talks about them everytime we pull into the driveway. She also got obsessed (who's suprised?!) with Ms. Patty's yard in Diamond Loch - it has a huge Grinch and Cindy Lou Who. I had to call Patty to let her know that someone wasn't casing her house, we just had to drive by it a lot - even during the daytime :)



Making a gingerbread house - I think at least half of the candy made it on the house!











Snuggling with Daddy at the McKillip Christmas lunch


















Opening presents at Grandma Dane's Christmas












Baby James and Baby Sister at Mommy's birthday dinner




















Gigi bought her a Bitty Baby that she loves.


Shhh! Bitty Baby's sleeping in her "bajammies"









She LOVED Santa! I was so excited. She had not acted crazy about him all season but they were good friends by the end of their visit.















Checking out the princess castle Santa brought her.


Gotta love that hair!











Papa came over for Christmas lunch










After dinner and presents at Grammy's we all loaded up and went to look at Christmas lights - and Cindy Lou Who!















Relaxing after all the fun with a book and Grandma Dane











Meeting Baby Cam - she was so sweet to him!
After we left she asked if we could have a boy baby instead of a girl one, but she was okay when we told her no :) I can't wait to see her as a big sister!







2 comments:

auntkasey said...

Maelie you are such a cutie! I'm so excited that we are going to get to start hanging out more. You are so precious to me and Uncle Rob, Hendro, and I love you so much!

Unknown said...

Love all these pictures and stories... I didn't Kasey was moving back - how fun! Maelie's expressions make me giggle - I sure love that girl. By the way...I have tagged you...see my blog! hugs