Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cam, Cam, He's our Man!



I cannot believe how much you can forget just how tiny babies are! Cam came on the 21st and he is the cutest little thing ever. It makes me want to cry to think about how sweet our God is to give us such precious gifts. Even though he was a little over a month early, he is so healthy and we know that is just another sweet gift from Him. It is so exciting to watch someone you love so much go through this experience. Lauren is so amazing at every role she has in life - wife, friend, daughter, etc. that I cannot wait to see her in action as a Mommy.




Have you ever seen anything cuter?!

















Sweet Mommy!
I didn't get a picture of Josh with the Cam-ster, but he is one cute Daddy! You can just tell that he will be a great Dad. Cam is so lucky to have these two as parents.


1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a special birthday gift for you. Your sweet friend had a baby one day before your birthday for you just like my sweet friend had a precious girl one day after my birthday for me! These babies are the best gifts ever!
Congrats Lauren, he sure is cute!!