Monday, October 25, 2010

Summer's Blog

My friend from church and YCW, Summer, is on a journey to adopt a baby girl from Ethiopia. We are so excited to be a small part of the journey as we pray for their family and anticipate welcoming a new member to our church family. This month, if you visit http://www.goseeklove.com/ you can buy a super cute shirt that supports their families' adoption. I've already gotten mine in, worn it, and loved it. If you are looking for a unique and meaningful Christmas idea, I would so recommend getting someone you love (or yourself) a go seek love shirt and help a great family and a great cause. You can get to know Summer, her family and her journey better at coxragamuffins.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I ADORE the new family picture on your header! It's absolutely beautiful!

auntkasey said...

I just ordered one for Henry and for me. Rob's not much of a T-shirt guy. Is that the picture you were talking about having a canvas made out of or do you want to wait and redo them at Christmas?