Saturday, October 16, 2010

First Day of School

We had a great first day of school this year! It is always a fun, crazy day and a great reminder of why I love my job so much. I LOVE bringing my babies to work with me.

Lorelai and I are very spoiled this year - Ms. Brandi moved from the nursery to the toddlers this year, so of course we are at her table. I love how much Lorelai loves her "Bandi" and know that she gets loved on so much in class. She never even cries to go in when her second Mommy is there!
Playing at the playscape and looking super cute

It was Gracie's first day, too! We are loving having her at YCW to love on and play with Lorelai in class.

On the way home...

This year was a little bit sad for me, too. This is Maelie's last first day of school at YCW. I'm really not sure how that happened, but somehow in the blink of an eye we went from this...


...to this!

So proud of our big Pre-Ker! She is with two precious, godly women this year, Ms. Denise and Ms. Terri and she is doing wonderfully under their care.

The whole family

Mommy and her girls

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh, how sweet! We are loving being at your school at getting to see Emmy a little more often! That is crazy seeing those 2 pictures of Mae, how can they grow so quickly? I am glad you are back in the blogging world!

auntkasey said...

Super duper cute! Maelie, lovin' the shoes girlfriend. Lore, you're supposed to be a baby so stop looking so big! I can't wait to see my girls next week!!!! I wish Aunt Emmy was coming too!

auntkasey said...

PS. I think it's time for Kylo to go pant shopping! He's lost too much weight to keep wearing those!