Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here we are at 6 months!

The Bible tells us that children are a reward from God, and I will definitely need Him to explain to me when I get there why I got this little miracle and huge blessing in my life because I know I don't deserve her. This has been six months of blessing upon blessing as we get to know and love our sweet Lorelai.



Just sittin' pretty!

She is so silly! She laughs and smiles so much I can't believe her cheeks don't get tired.


She's getting very wiggly. She wants to crawl so badly and jumps all the time. She wears poor Grandma Dane's arms out wanting her to hold her up so she can jump!


She's pretty laid back all in all, though.


We got the okay to try cereal and start introducing foods...


...but she wasn't exactly sure what do to with that stuff that I put in her mouth. She sat there with her tongue out for quite awhile.


Other news at 6 months:

she doesn't crawl yet, but still manages to get around by rolling and skooching everywhere
17 lbs. 12 oz.
95% in weight
90% in height
50% in head - just a little peanut head!
she loves trying to sit up, but isn't quite on her own yet
she sleeps 8-10 hours at night
she loves watching sister, her Mommy and Daddy, that lovey, anything that lets her jump, people in general, Mickey Mouse, anything that crinkles
She has one more EEG on October 7th, and then we should be all clear and healthy!
It has been such a great six months and I love her more everyday.


















2 comments:

Valerie said...

Lorelai, you are getting so big! Gracie can't wait for you to get crawling, she has a lot of fun planned for you! You are so sweet and I love seeing new pictures of you!

auntkasey said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten! It was so great to get to sit and love on her!! She is so precious and sweet. Any time getting to hang out with my girls is a great time! Maelie- I'll see you in November. Try to sneak Lore on the plane!