Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...Round One

I LOVE the pumpkin patch, so we always go several different times each year. Our first one is always with the Bankes' at Hall's. I think this one is my favorite because it is so small, yet never that crowded. It was really not crowded tonight...we got rained out! Here are a few pictures we got before the rain came.
The Family
Sweet Pea
This is pretty much what Lorelai thought about the Pumpkin Patch! I think her teeth are bothering her. She was cranky all day, which isn't like her at all.


I think the Tylenol finally kicked in here
Sisters

It was hard to get a lot of good pictures of Maelie - she and Elizabeth ran and played the whole time. I caught this one in the hay maze.

Taking refuge from the rain

3 comments:

auntkasey said...

Oh my goodness! I want to steal Lorelai from you!! You really shouldn't let her wear that pea costume in public, because she really might not make it home! Those are such cute pictures!

Valerie said...

Hey, this reminds me I was gonna call you last week and see if me and Gracie and Momma could go with yall when you go with your Mom! We have never been to a pumpkin patch and thought we should go with an expert for the first time! Let me know if this is ok! I love the sweet pea, too cute!

Jennifer said...

That picture of Lorelai is HILARIOUS!! That should make the baby book for sure!

And your family picture is absolutely precious. What a beautiful family :)