Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Day!

We had such a great first day of school! Maelie was amazing - she just gave Kyle and me big hugs and then marched right in. This is a feat for her! Her teachers said she had a great day and she was even sweet to everyone in the office after class. She told me that now that she's "free (three)" she's not going to cry to go to class anymore. I hope that lasts :)


The girls with Mommy
This reminds me of what a great job I have - I got to go to school, too and everyone had a great day. I loved getting to check on them during the day and having their PRECIOUS teachers as friends. Maelie's teachers are Ms. Patty and Ms. Christi and we are so thankful for them. They are two very precious ladies who are amazing teachers and whose love for the Lord is very evident in the work they do.

Daddy and his girls!
He is the best Daddy I could have ever dreamt of for my girls! He went into work late so that I could head straight to work and get things ready. He picked up the girls and brought them to school so that their day and mine would be a little smoother.


Lorelai's first day of school ever!
She, of course, had a great day. Her teacher is Ms. Brandi who we love - she has such a gift for loving on the littlest babies.

She was right at home!


2 comments:

mindy said...

you have a PRECIOUS family!! glad the first day of school was wonderful!

auntkasey said...

I can't believe how big those girls are looking!! What a fun first day of school!!! We can't wait to see you guys next week!