Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tagged!

Okay, so clearly I have way too much time on my hands if I can post twice in about an hour, but Maelie is sick sick sick and hasn't been able to sleep in a few nights so if she's sleeping, Mommy's being super quiet. There, now I have an excuse :)

Mindy tagged me so here it goes!

4 things I did yesterday
Went back to work (LOVED it! Missed it! Wish I could have stayed longer!)
Took Maelie to the doctor (put her on breathing treatments - yea...but thankful to be able to take her!)
Watched 15 episodes (or something like that) of Mickey - had forgotten how much I loved the guy!
Ran to the grocery store so that we can hibernate today, but now Maelie keeps telling me that Grammy would really make her better. I think she's ready to get out of the house.

4 thing on my wish list
A name for my baby
A finished nursery
A healthy Maelie
A night out with my sweetie - maybe Thursday!

4 restraunts I like
Jason's Deli
Outback - man, this girl is missing a really rare steak!
Mercardo Juarez (hmm, Thursday again?!)
Celebrity

4 TV shows I like
Gilmore Girls (is it a like, or an obsession?)
The Office
House
Jon and Kate Plus 8 - makes me feel like my life is pretty easy :)

4 People I tag
Val
Lauren (though she may have given up blogging)
Kasey
Jennifer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great answers...hope Maelie is feeling much better! Hugs!