Monday, November 24, 2008

Nothing Like a Friend!

This weekend Lauren and I took a quick trip to Fredricksburg under the guise of Christmas shopping, but I think we really only bought things for our babies! It was so much fun. I told Kyle the most fun was all the uninterrupted talk time - I think we talked for about 30 hours straight, minus just a few hours for sleep! I was thinking about it the other day, and I met Lauren when we were around 12 or 13, so I have really had her in my life longer than I haven't, and I can't think of a greater blessing. She is one of those rare, true friends who you can be just who you are around, tell everything that's on your heart (the good and the bad). I have always marveled at the number of people she can have in her life and still make each person she comes in contact with feel like they are precious and important to her. My life would definitely not be the same without her! I am praying already that my girls are friends and have precious friends in their lives like the ones the Lord has blessed me with.











Finally getting a little baby bump!












Showing off all of our finds - that's Cam's picture frame. He is lucky to have such a fun Mommy!





This is Cam and Baby Girl talking to each other - we were both surprised when we pulled out the same outfit to wear for the day!



3 comments:

auntkasey said...

Okay, that last picture is too precious! I love Lala. She's too cute. She's a good friend to have for life!
Did you go to Russlin Rob's? We always liked going in there. They have the best apple butter.
We cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!

mindy said...

y'all are so cute and such sweet friends. glad you're getting to be preggers together and that it was such a fun weekend!

Lauren said...

My eyes were just about to start welling up with tears about all of the sweet things you wrote, until I saw that you posted that horrific picture of me sitting on the bench. I think you just canceled it all out! :)

Ditto my sweet friend. I love you to pieces.