Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June so far...

Maelie stared dance class. She was so excited and asks me everyday if it's dance day. She loved the outfit and special dance bag to carry all of her shoes around in.

Sitting on her square waiting for class to begin.

Doing her own made-up scarf dance. Afterward, she got to practice her bowing, which was one of her favorite parts.
We celebrated one great Daddy! We are all so lucky to have such a precious man in our lives. I mean, look at that guy - does it get any cuter? And he does an amazing job taking care of his girls. They swam all afternoon, and then the Burchfields came over so we could celebrate together. It was a great day!

About a week ago while brushing Lorelai's hair I thought "I could probably do little pigtails." It took me a little while to work up the courage, but she actually loved having her hair sprayed and brushed and played with. I actually do not love the fact that she looks like such a big girl, but it sure is cute!

Back view. Those little flower clips were on her hat in the hospital - time really does fly!
Maelie got new glasses. I didn't think she could get any cuter, but there ya go

Uncle Drew came over to hang out and spend the night. Lorelai was pretty fascinated by his XBox skills.

She's thinks Uncle Drew taught her some skills, too :)

1 comment:

auntkasey said...

Oh my goodness those are two cute girls!! We miss them!!!!!