Monday, January 04, 2010

Belated Nine Months

Lorelai has been a busy girl these days! It seemed like overnight she learned to crawl on all fours, pulled up and got a tooth. Now she is just everywhere, but if you can't find her she's usually playing with Maelie. She loves to crawl into her foom or Maelie's and just play, and they love to play together. She is such a content and happy girl. She's also learned to sleep through the night - I mean, really sleep - 10-12 hours a night. I didn't know babies could do that! She also grew three inches since her October appointment, but has only gained 2 oz. That puts her off the charts in height and drops her down to about 50% in weight. Oh, and 200% in cuteness :)In every way, she is a joy to have in our lives and I thank God daily that I get to be her Mommy.


2 comments:

Donna Jo said...

She is 200% Cute! Isn't that book amazing! I am sooo glad it is working for you!

auntkasey said...

I miss her already! I almost made Rob turn around so we could steal her!