Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Picture-palooza 2009

We had a great Christmas this year - Lorelai's first! It was a little hard because Kyle has been working a ton, but we managed to have some fun, too. We had six family Christmases that nearly wore us out with so much fun, but it's always worth it to see all of our family.
The Girls
Maelie and Elizabeth at their class Christmas party
Look out for the newest Chip and Dale's dancer!

Three matching cousings
(Can you believe this is the best picture I got?)

These girls really love each other
Maelie wanted it to snow on Christmas SOOO badly - I kept telling her that it doesn't snow in Texas at Christmas and she was so upset. I think this made her even more excited when it actually did snow on Christmas :)
She said, "I can't believe God told it to snow just like I asked!!"
Lorelai peeking through her new tunnel


Maelie on the new princess scooter
My sister and brother and me
I think this has been Maelie's favorite part of the Christmas holidays - hanging out with Henry.
If anyone knows a good therapist, let me know, we're probably going to need it next week when he leaves to go back to Maryland.
Riding the scooter at Grammy and Papaw's

No comments: