Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grammy's Wedding

Maelie got to be a flower girl for the second time this past Friday at Grammy and Papaw Wayne's wedding. It was such a fun night and we are so lucky to have Wayne as part of our family!

Kissing her "new" Papaw Wayne, though I don't think she's ever not thought of him in that way.

The whole fam

Just the grandkids!

The first "legitimate" grandchild - well, at least the first one born after Grammy's wedding :)

By the way, please don't ask me when I'm going to have this baby - if it were up to me it would've been on Sunday!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Girl, I'm optimistic. I'm thinking you or you and Daina both are gonna have these kiddos by the end of the week. I think it would be BEYOND fabulous if we had our munchkins on the same day :)

Randi Freeby said...

You look beautiful! I know you don't feel it but it is true.

Elizabeth Miller said...

Emily you look AMAZING!!! I am in town this weekend and hope to see you!

Kathy Welch said...

Tell your mom congratulations. I am so happy for her, and I will be awaiting news about your new addition.

Chesley said...

I woke up this morning and thought "I know Emily had that baby days ago and I haven't checked in to see pictures".
I just remember so well the feeling of wanting to be done. I can't wait to see pictures.

Chesley said...

Oh and I really like the dress you have on!