Monday, June 23, 2008

Slimmin' Lessons

If anyone out there is considering taking a Mommy and Me swim lesson, please read this first. DON'T DO IT!! DON'T DO IT!!! Our first one was today and it basically consisted of me wrestlin 1) Maelie, since she was trying to crawl up me like a cat and 2) my swimsuit top, since she was trying to crawl up me like a cat. On top of that she screamed "Don't do dis Mommy! I can't do dis, I can't swim" over and over for thirty whole minutes. When we got out, I put her normal clothes back on her, gave her two dum dums and she walked to the car telling me she wanted to go slimmin' in Ms. Cheryl's slimmin' pool again. We'll see....

3 comments:

auntkasey said...

Maelie, I've seen you in the water at Wow's house. You're like a fish! Maybe you should set the dum dums right at the edge of the pool for incentive! Good luck Em!

Valerie said...

You are welcome to come over and practice any time you want.

Wow's pool is Maelie's pool!

Chipotle? I'm just saying!

RanAshKenCoop said...

I love Maelie stories! Her little voice is so cute. Sorry the swim lessons didn't go great - maybe next time will be better!