Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday

Well, all the pictures of Maelie's actual birthday are on the memory card that I had to turn in for some YCW stuff, and those are the good ones. For some reason we did not get a lot of her at her actual party, but a promise is a promise, so here's what I have...



All the friends feeding the ducks. Actually, we scared the ducks to the other side of the pond, so this is just us throwing bread into the water.













Maelie loves to feed the ducks, even after falling into the pond the first time she ever did it.





















Lala thought this was a picturesque family moment!







This is Maelie about three seconds into the car ride home! She was one tired little friend.

11 comments:

auntkasey said...

I love the feeding the ducks pic! And her passed out in the back! It must have been a rockin' party for that response! We love you Mae!! I can't wait to hang out with my fav. girl soon!

Valerie said...

This was such a cute party! Maelie is so lucky to have such a creative mommy! I can't believe she is already two, time is just whizzing by. Speaking of whizzing - I have got to bring her that potty!

Lauren said...

sweet maelie! I love her no matter how she acts...doesn't scare me a bit! I seriously can't believe how fast she's growing. :)

Lauren said...

sweet maelie! I love her no matter how she acts...doesn't scare me a bit! I seriously can't believe how fast she's growing. :)

RanAshKenCoop said...

Looks like such a fun party! We are sorry we weren't able to be there. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!!

auntkasey said...

Maelie I love you!! Tell your mom to post some more pictures or videos or something! We're dying out here!!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Aren't they precious when they are sleeping? I love their little faces. She is one of our favorite girls. thanks for the pics!

auntkasey said...

alright. these pictures are cute, but they don't tide me over forever... get with it mom.

Jennifer said...

So sweet. Love the pictures :)

Valerie said...

Has Maelie not been funny lately?

auntkasey said...

Maelie come back!!!!!

Hey em, heard you went blind. That sucks. Hope you feel better. Henry misses you. I had to put him in his MM onsie to appease him.