Monday, February 11, 2008

The Cutest Little Baby Face

Well, apparently I have slipped and not added pictures to my posts lately. I apologize...here is my peace offering..


This was taken tonight while she and Daddy were playing before bedtime. Is that the greatest laugh face or what? Do you think she really means it?!

















This one was taken at our friends' lakehouse. She and Elizabeth had a great time playing together. I love this pic because I think it shows what sweet friends they are.














Baby Henee made his debut in January (I'm kind of going in reverse order on these) She was mildly interested in him at times, but most of the time doesn't pay any attention (which I suppose is better that being jealous or being too rough with him. The other day I asked her where Baby Henry was just as Kasey walked down the hall and Maelie chased after Kasey instead of pointing to the baby I was holding. I think she might be confused....















THis is probably one of my all time favorite pics. They did not have the nursery open right before Christmas so Maelie came to service with us for the first time since infancy and did an amazing job. This is her reading her Bible to Mickey during the sermon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, Emily! I found your blog - loved looking at these adorable pictures! Maelie is SO precious :)

auntkasey said...

I love this girl! Maeface, Aunt Kasey hopes you feel better tomorrow. I love you!!!! And baby henny loves you too.