Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Princes, princesses...and Pharoah

Okay, I know I desperately need to update some pictures, but my camera is not cooperating. In the meantime here are two funny exchanges I've had with Maelie lately.

One morning Maelie woke up and told me she'd had a long, funny dream. I asked her to tell me about it and she told me all about the kids in her class being princesses, fairies, princes and "King Ty." I was really excited about that one because Ty has an identical brother in class, too, so I asked Maelie how she knew which brother was the King. "Oh, I just picked one."

Later I told her to tell Ms. Kelli her dream. She looked at me in all seriousness and said, "I dreamed there were 10 fat cows and 10 skinny cows, but the skinny cows ate up all the fat cows." I crack up, and she interrupts me to tell me there were also "Helfy corn and skinny corn but the skinny corn ate all the helfy corn." Don't worry, we're working on the number thing...

3 comments:

auntkasey said...

What number thing?

Melinda said...

I'm with Kasey - what am I missing?

Emily said...

There were only seven cows.