Sunday, July 05, 2009

We had such a great and action-packed day yesterday celebrating the Fourth. Everyone slept until almost 9 this morning, which is an amazing feat in this house!


We spent the afternoon at the Letz's house with lots of friends. This is Maelie and Annalee getting ready to hit the pool with the Daddys.


Maelie and Daddy going down the gynormous water slide the boys built - she really liked it this year and even went down a few times by herself!



Lorelai got to get in the pool for just a few minutes - just long enough for a cool down and a few pictures with Daddy




Lorelai and Gracie hangin' out!
I love this picture - it brings back a lot of good memories of July 4ths spent by Val's side
Finally - the fireworks!! Can you tell these babies are tired? Maelie's phrase of the night was "I'm so brave to watch the fireworks!" I guess she still remembers last year :)


2 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

We enjoyed the 4th with all of you guys so much. It was fun to see you girls sitting there with the kids and think back to when it was us with the small kids. My how time flies.

Maelie, I LOVE your swimsuit!! Too cute.

Lori said...

what kind of face is my child making??!! check out maelie pouring water on micah's head on my blog!