Monday, June 08, 2009

Funny Girls


The other night at CFA, Lorelai was fussing so Maelie put her pretend baby bottle in her mouth. She must have been hungry because she started to suck on it. Yeah, go ahead and cast those mother-of-the-year votes now...

These are Maelie at her first big girl movie trip. I took her on a Mommy-date to see "Up." That night before she went to bed she said she hoped she dreamed about that movie. I was so touched that she liked the movie (I loved it) until she said "yeah, especially that part where we drinked the Coke!"






Silly Lorelai! She loves to grab things (her dress, her lovie, the towel) and pull them to her mouth to gum on and then she just smiles. She is the happiest baby ever!






3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Those pics are so cute! Lorelei is getting so big!!

Valerie said...

My goodness, I just saw them on Memorial Day but they seem to have grown a ton! Too, too cute! I am loving Maelie's hair.

auntkasey said...

I love the Mae picks! She's starting to look like such a kid these days. And that sweetheart baby niece of mine is too cute!