Friday, July 25, 2008

Why 2009 Will Be the Best Year Ever...

January 2009 - Baby Becera comes on the 20th! Yea! I can't wait to see Lauren as a mom. We have been friends through many of life's different journeys - high school, college, married life - and I'm so excited about the next one - being mommys together!

February 2009 - Baby Davis comes on the 21st! This is like a miracle baby. We have all been praying for so many years for my sweet cousin Val to have a baby and now she is!! She will be the best mom - she was born to be one!

March 2009 - Baby McKillip comes on the 22nd! I was always worried that I might not be as excited about being pregnant the second time, but that could not be further from the truth!!! We are so excited, and Maelie asks to see the baby all the time. She's going to be a great big sister. I can't wait to see all the blessings God has in store for our new, bigger family!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats Emily!! That is exciting news! Can't wait to hug your neck.:)

RanAshKenCoop said...

We are excited for you guys! Henry wants a boy cousin!!

auntkasey said...

Henry DOES want a boy cousin! How did you know Kendall?! I am so excited for all three of these precious babies! And, bonus for me, I LOVE being an aunt! It's the best gig. It helps that I have the coolest niece ever. Aunt Kasey loves Maelie!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and Kyle!

Lauren said...

I agree! 2009 should be one heck of a year! I'm so glad to have you on speed dial! :)

Valerie said...

Thank you for praying so diligently for my miracle baby! We feel so blessed to have so many people who love us so much! I can't wait for Baby Davis to meet Baby McKillip, I know they will love each other from the very begining just like me and you!

Melinda said...

Congrats, Emily!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Yea!!! Congratulations to all of you. This is the best news. I LOVE babies

Haley said...

Congrats! Poor Kelley was so upset she lied to me about it! But I totally understand! BTW my phone died a horrible death yesterday and I lost all my contacts so if you talk to her can you ahve her call me, and you too!

Jennifer said...

I am SOOO excited that we'll be sharing all of the fun-ness together!! :) Congratulations to you guys. I think you're right - Maelie will love being a big sister. It's an important job! Love you!

auntkasey said...

How ya feelin' Em? How's baby peapod? Post a picture of my girl. I miss her! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!